View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 01:46 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Coz

Thanks SR family!

Gotta say this is hard work, made easier with SR at my fingertips for guidance and support.

Day 4 here we go. A lovely day here today (albeit probably going to be a little on the hot side) so some more outdoor time today. Some more gardening and I might have a go at mowing the lawn. Hubby usually mows the lawn, but he has been away for a couple of weeks and it really needs doing. The lawn mower has some tricks to getting started and I have never done it, so have been putting it off as don't want to be frustrated with myself for not being able to start it. So thinking I will try, and if it doesn't work, I'll just leave it looking messy until hubby gets home. Not worth the stress over a bit of grass!

Feeling a little better this morning. Still have the shakes, but not as bad as the last few days. Still a bit tingly, nut mostly in hands and feet again. Headache hanging in there despite the huge amount of water I am drinking. A little sleep deprived and brain is still very fuzzy. Lovely to see the withdrawal effects gradually reducing though. I figure that by the end of tomorrow, if all still improves, I will feel more confident that I have escaped DT seizures (which was one of the main reasons that I was afraid of quitting).

Hope everyone has a lovely day and sending the biggest thanks for helping me get this far.