View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 10:09 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  
Steely

Afternoon everyone.

Thanks for explaining the game to me me bob. ��

I did have some understanding that it was a game of strategy, but have only seen it in movies where the players go into a huddle, yell out a who lot of numbers, and then say, "hike!" Is that right?

Anyrate, I'm really looking forward to the game, which is tomorrow 3rd, here. I think it's aired at 10:30am. Sort of exciting now.

And don't worry about counting days. Every day is a score! We savour every one. Forty eight days for me.

Was the same for me Zura. The battle between good and evil. My AV is a rat and was trying to convince me that it didn't matter shite whether I drank or not, my life is a ruin so why bother?

But I snapped out of it, and am so glad I did because today feel so much better. An absolute example of the "it will pass" rule. It would be devastating Zura, and we're not going to fall for it. We are too good for that, and we are gardeners.

Crumbs, I'm scared I'm going to time out, and will rip my hair out if I do. Will close now sober and strong, and so glad I'm getting to know you all.

Please don't Time out.

Love you all. Go the Chiefs!