View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 04:33 AM
  # 287 (permalink)  
bobdrop

Good morning all. Day 32 here. Hope it's not too irritating that I continue to count days. I am a goal oriented person and like the feeling of accomplishment.

Steely-It would be too long and boring to talk about the rules of American football, but I will say that even though it just looks like brute strength against brute strength, it really is a game of strategy. The coaches spend endless hours trying to figure out how they can move the ball against the opposing defense and how their defense can stop the opposing offense from scoring. Most ball games are essentially the same, just a different way of going about it.

And on that subject, I am still working on the best way to watch Cricket or Australian Rules Football from the US. Venus, do you use ROKU, and if you do, what channels should I install? Or are there good websites for this. I can use VPN to get an Australian IP address if that's what it takes. Sorry, I'm an IT guy

Zura-Sorry you're having urges. I have really had none yet.

Pouncer-Hoping you're doing better today.

How are you Jewel? Red? Vinny?

Another phrase I haven't heard Steely. "Haven't clapped eyes on anyone". I was in one class where everyone used a pic of themselves for one day and then took them back down. I don't think Dee likes it when people reveal too much here though.

Off to start planning Super Bowl food!