View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 01:39 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  
Steely

Hey there Pouncer!

It was so hot yesterday, could not get it together to post. Flat on my back on the lounge.

Suffice to say, cricket (to me) is poetry in motion ❤️ and that underarm bowl was the biggest shame job in cricketing history Venus, and against our good neighbour New Zealand too. Even deeper shame. I doubt we''ll ever live that one down.

To be honest I don't like football much at all. Maybe the soccer. But I'm still backing the Chiefs come Monday.

Need to say I don't know if I'm Aboriginal or not. My mother's history, and the history of my aunties and uncles, all State wards too, persuades me this way. I identify profoundly. In my bones. All documents that I have found lack vial information. Missing. Intend to search further. If I am, I am deadset proud, but don't want to claim to be someone I'm not.

I think I'm going to get timed out.

So glad you decided to stay with us Jewel.

And like you bob am researching lots of stuff now that I am sober. It's all so very interesting.

Sober still, and smokefree too. However did I do it? Couldn't have done it without you, and I haven't clapped eyes on a single one of you. How good's that? We've got the spirit.