View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 02:37 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  
Willow00

Hi sobermafia, glad you checked in. Sending love to you and your Mum ❤️

FF I used to take my cigarettes everywhere I went too, but I couldn’t have even thought about going for a run when I smoked. I quit 8 years ago after several failed attempts. One thing at a time worked for me too. Although 8 years till I quit alcohol is possibly a bit long between things lol.
And well done on 2 weeks sober!

Cityboy I used to take mini bottles of wine in my bag and in my pockets everywhere I went too... I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that anymore, it was tiring having to be constantly worried about whether I had enough and ensuring I never ran out.

Reid, 9 months is awesome! Well done

Daisybelle7 I’m so glad things are on track to get help for your daughter and that you and she are able to communicate openly. That will be a huge relief for her and wonderful support

Your medallion is beautiful Suze, I’m so proud of you ❤️

Well done on 7 days Cynix, a whole week! That’s awesome I hope all is well with the scan

And hi to everyone in our wonderful January class that I haven’t already mentioned, you guys are all awesome and I’m so happy to be sharing this sober journey with you all

I’m on day 30! Hooray. I think I need to reward myself with a nice massage or something

Have a great day/night everyone