Old 01-25-2020, 05:03 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Mathematics

Today is my 70th day (10 weeks).

I quit before anything happened myself.

I went through a heavier time of drinking in my mid 20s or so age 26 / age 27 myself. I used to drink a bit heavy at times. It took a couple of years to clean that up and that was before anything happened.

I got back to drinking once a week or so before anything happened and returned more or so to moderation (still more than 2 beers in one night though) myself if you could call it that (drinking once a week).

I had to restructure my life (find stuff to do) and/or my time when it came to the heavier part of drinking around age 26/27 or so.

I quit the hard liquor myself months ago and went to beer only and such then just decided to quit because I didn't want any problems. Just quit before anything happens.

Basically restructuring (time and such) my life around not drinking at all. Work on finding stuff to do such as hobbies and/or etc that I enjoy or building skills, talents, and/or abilities.

So here I am at 70 days myself. Quit drinking the hard liquor months ago and quit drinking completely roughly 70 days or 10 weeks ago.

I didn't want to risk falling into a heavier time of drinking again or a time where I drank a bit heavy. Better in the long run to just quit I figured anyways. One motivation I have is to not lose any mental abilities in the long run if I were to keep drinking if not drinking heavier again.

I just turned 31 recently and figured I can lose the alcohol permanently when I was 30 so here I am.

---