Old 01-23-2020, 05:07 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
jr67

Enlighten us, o SendSleep. What is India sad?

Today is only Thursday, and you don't go back to work until Monday, right? I don't think you need to be overly concerned today about resetting your body clock so you can get up and go to work 4 days from now. Each of is is different, but most people, IME, like to change up their schedules during vacations and sleep in sometimes. What do you think?

Plus you are 27 years old, by my calculations. Despite the tortures we may put our bodies and minds through, I venture to say those of a 27-year-old have vast potentials for recovery and rejuvenation.

Today is my Day 22. I got 40 years on you, SS, and in the past 3 weeks and a day both of mine (body and mind)* are evincing improvements unimaginable to me as I nodded off into a not-so-semi stupor on 1 Jan 2020.

* Not both of my bodies and both of my minds, but both my one body and my one mind.**

** But then again, I'm a Gemini, so sometimes I am of two minds. And sometimes the body has a mind of its own. And ...***

*** Oh, never mind, I'm all tied up in knots**** (NOT).

**** I can't wait to read the book (Knots). It should be here in a week or so on its way from venuscat's old book collection she left behind in Oz for some reason.*****

***** Don't believe everything you read. Especially on the internet.

Pop quiz:

Why did venuscat leave her copy of Knots behind in Australia?