View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 01:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Red78

I can totally sympathise with your situation, however I do not speak Italian and am not a psychologist..
We took my partners ex to court for day to day care of his 8 Yr old as the mother is emotionally manipulating the child and the child had wanted to move to our house. They threw my partner out and said he was the horrible and abusive one.. She manipulated the child so much against coming to us by the time it went to court. It was the most gut wrenching process I've had to go through or watch my partner go through. The mother is a narcissist and there is no end to her lies and deceit and parental alienation.. It is so unfair, just like what's happening with you.

All you can do Mera is show that you are a good person.. This means not drinking to start and also remembering that how you are feeling will pass over, don't dwell on it or it can destroy you. Take the bits from it that you can use to make yourself a better person. The courts are not geared towards fairness, someone always loses..

I completely understand the difference in cultures, Latin cultures are very hot blooded and affectionate and vocal in their interactions, it has caused great conflict and mis communication in my past relationships..

Have you thought of seeking help of how to deal with a narcissistic Co parent? Even just a support group, they have them online..

I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope you will be OK. Drop me a PM if you want to chat..