View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 07:40 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful for Carlotta’s 7 years!
Daisy, that’s so nice to start a routine with your mum and spend time with her. By the way, anytime I buy one thing for the house, it leads to the domino effect. There’s always something else
Aly, I hope you are doing better today. I did not get to the morning thread today to see your post
least, it was such a beautiful day here too. 64 degrees and sunny!
Grateful for a pretty good day overall. I’m pretty sure Astro was the one who said this a while ago - look at this time I’m going through as a learning experience. I appreciate that. I am certainly learning a lot! Grateful that there is progress. Sometimes it’s two steps forward and one back, but it’s progress. Grateful I’m talking to my Dad everyday and learning how to keep him calm. Even when I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed, I am assuring him everything is going to be fine. He always perks up. Grateful to remember what I can control and what I can’t. This has been so important in both my job and personal life
Grateful to go for a run after work today
Grateful my big cat is content. I have to be honest, Mr F and I have a little disagreement over how often and the type of food he should be fed. So I bought some grain free healthy organic food and I am sneaking a little to him. He seems much more satisfied. He is not gaining weight back. He is sitting next to me purring with a big smile on his face.
Grateful there are no disagreements over sonny boys diet
Grateful Mr F took sonny boy to karate and I am enjoying some me time
Grateful to get back to watching This Is Us
Grateful for all of you!