View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 05:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Doudou

Originally Posted by Cityboy View Post
Doudou, it's none of my business but for the sake of discussion, does he seem to feel guilty and disappointed in his self?
Hello Cityboy, after the New Orleans weekend in September he has been acting on his best behaviour as he felt guilty. Since Saturday night (3 days ago) he has been feeling full of shame and guilt (I think worst than the actual cheating) because of his relapse. I’m being a bit distant personally... he tries to reach out to me to hug me and tell me his is sorry over and over but Im not sure if this event will actually make him change completely. Fingers crossed. He is very ashamed of the situation and I think telling his family and made him realize.

PS: I forgot to mention that I recorded him through the night with my phone since in the past he use to be in complete denial of his behaviour because he would black out. Seeing himself insulting me while doing cocaine with his friends, throwing up and barely able to speak really made him see what i’ve been dealing with. Maybe that would help some other people...