View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:07 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
D122y
Blue Belt

i don't crave much any more, but it is pretty new. the crave thing went away less than 6 months ago.

in its place is a feeling of restlessness. i search my mind for things to worry about. today i decided that my acid reflux was getting worse and that it was causing me sleep issues. Additionally, i was having sinus pressure.

this problem was going to send me to the ER tomorrow if it didn't go away. So i made the decision and I was prepared to call in sick if i needed to. After all, health is everything. i don't need to go into work if i am falling apart.

So, i have been taking it pretty easy today, only going to one store and playing catch with Jr for about an hour.

now I am feeling better and everything is going back to normal. i feel relaxed as i type this.

i know that if thing go as normal, eventually i will find something to worry about again. maybe tonight, definitely tomorrow. it has become the norm.

i expect eventually, i will stop worrying and things will bother me less.

i was reminded recently that being nervous and worried saps testosterone production and makes a person weak. Sitting, standing, talking and acting a certain way etc. all help a person feel amazing.

there are all sorts of things that i can do to feel better vs feeling weak.

thanks.