Old 01-20-2020, 06:36 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
SendSleep

[QUOTE=jr67;7363471]Good day SendSleep. How are things your way? Maybe you are sleeping? That would be good, but I think you thought last night that the addies you had already taken might keep you up until Tuesday morning.

Well, whenever you read this, please post on SR with an update. A lot of SRlanders are concerned and rooting for you.

I am confident you stuck with the right decision last evening and overnight (passing on the pills), but I (we) would be reassured and would appreciate it if you would give us an update. And also, I strongly encourage you to browse all around the SR website; I have learned so much from it since I discovered it about 2.5 weeks ago, and I am learning more from it every day, about others' trials and tribulations, but mostly about my own.

I have noticed that the substance abuse portion of the website seems to be less traveled than the alcohol-specific forums, threads, and posts.

However, wiser minds than mine have observed that while the chemical equations may be different for alcohol and adderrall (to take two examples among many), the causes, progressions, and (we hope, mightily) the favorable resolutions of substance abuse disorder, while unique to each person in their particulars, tend to follow consistent predictable patterns.

So I encourage you to join the Class of January 2020 in the Newly Recovered section of the website, and take it (your path to sobriety) from there.

Hope to see you soon, my (our) sleepy one.[/QUOTE

Heyy! The night was good actually, My non using friend came over and stayed the night and I had a heart to heart conversation about how this needs to stop, we're going to call in a bit to schedule a therapy appointment since there will be a waiting period. Had a nice milkshake haha last night and will have a fruit smoothie for breakfast! My little pieces of cut up fruit will be nice of that! Thank you!! I'm proud too, can't believe we threw out the pills!

I'm still awake!!! And I really just wanna sleep but I know I will once this wears off, which will be tonight/tomorrow morning. Last night I lay down, even though I didn't sleep my body I guess rested it was better than being up all night cleaning, My friend said to lie down even if I wasn't actually sleeping. I spent the morning cleaning again haha cuz the place can never be too spotless I guess lol. Lost my phone in the cleaning process but I just found it so yay! Lol

I will def look around on sober recovery and the class of 2020 thread and do some writing! I just can’t wait to sleep honestly lol.

How is your day going? It's so bright here, it's a bit annoying lol. If I venture out I def need some sunglasses lol. I might put towels over my shades if it's too bright lol. Thank you again for the help and support and listening! I hope your day is going well