View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:32 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

SBTS-good choice! Venus...it did NOT go well at the periodontist. This is now the FOURTH time that the implant crown was not done correctly by the lab. What a waste of time! BUT..I must say that I did hear the Dr. calling the lab (in Boston) to complain, ask for a supervisor, etc. etc. He had a "temporary" that he wanted to put in, but I refused. I mean why should I be paying thousands of dollars, if they can't get it right????? As for the night-guard, I had my dentist make mine. It has lasted for YEARS. Funny thing is, that the one before this was chewed up by my last dog! I am home now....surfing another urge due to frustration AND then we found out that it will cost over $2000.00 to have all the lumps, bumps, etc. removed from our dog! We are going to do it though. He is sooooo much better given the treatment/antibiotics that the vet did/prescribed. Now I get to deal with insurance companies since many of my claims have been "denied"....what a fun day ahead My birthday is next week though, and we are going to see Cirque de Soleil on the 23rd, AND THEN on my b-day (the 24th)we are going to have a couples hot stone massage followed by a fabulous dinner at a FINE DINING restaurant (which are hard to find anymore)