View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 04:43 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Briansy

Trudging, it just has to be done, the money has to be spent to make that doggy better!

Suze - good stuff on being stoic and cracking on. I would expect nothing less!

Day 49 here, had a super busy morning in work and feeling great.

SBTS, I'm on your trick today - no breakfast (totally fine) and now no lunch. I'll try to get to 6 PM then feast like a king! Well, I'll have 17 or 1800 calories - I won't really go BIG - BIG would be a large Domino's and fresh donuts with sugar - about 3 of them - haha. Maybe I'll do something like that on a big milestone. 3 months will be the next big one for me. But I'm in unchartered territory as we speak so it's all good stuff at the mo...

I don't know if I'm on a "pink cloud" or not at the mo. I feel that I'm not actually and that a large part of my satisfaction day to day is coming from working well, controlling my eating and getting plenty of walking in. Everything else kinda takes care of itself when you have that underlying sense of pride that in general you have your **** together for once! And the change caused by the no gambling can't be overstated. Man that had me locked in a rut for sure...

Once again, the pet talk is making me pine for one. It's just such a commitment...