View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 03:58 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Hey all! today was a whammy! 9:00 am neurologist appt., 11:00am, neurosurgeon appt., then to the pharmacy to pick up prescribed med and FINALLY home! I can't remember who said it, but thanks for acknowledging my continued sobriety: They have scheduled an MRI of my brain and my neck. I could hardly get off of the plane, due to neck pain, when we flew to our "vacation" spot. (LOL). have had neck pain for years; doctors say that spine in neck should be straight. Mine is like a question mark! At any rate, I went to the lab yesterday to color match my implant;should be put in FINALLY tomorrow at 9 am. Venus, I am SO afraid of dentists that I won't even have a cleaning without nitrous oxide!!!!

As for DVDs....hubby is STILL in 2002!!! (LOL)...BUT, I would rather that he hibernate in the bedroom watching old westerns than to have to live with him watching them too!

Doggie is MUCH better, but cost to remove lumps, bumps, etc. is a little over $2000. Hubby doesn't agree to have them all removed...but the person with the most money wins We shall see what happens. SBTS....whatever makes you feel good...DO IT! We are all in this together, and I am sure that we will all support the decision you make