View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Mrakaronni

Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks.

How come it seems that everybody else is always right and I’m always wrong? Oh,,, I know why,,, it’s because women are giving me feedback. (It’s a joke!!! My career is comedy entertainment). Seriously, I appreciate all the advice and suggestions. If I didn’t want to hear brutally honest answers I wouldn’t have asked my questions. And if all I wanted to do was “wife bash” I would have gone to wifebash.com

I know that I need to work on myself, I realize that others don’t come around until they’re ready. I’m trying the best I can to use Al-Anon principles with myself and in my relationships. I wish things would improve faster, but at least things are improving. I need to be more patient with others and myself. As I get healthier, and as I get more feedback from others with similar experiences, I hope I will become wiser.

By the way, I wasn’t the only drinker in our household, my wife has been a drinker since the day I met her 24 years ago. Sadly, my career field has put us both in places where alcohol and recreational drug use is common. Luckily, neither of us have done drugs for over 20 years. If we could quit and stay away from drugs, I know that we can keep on track with getting alcohol under control and out of our lives.

Thanks again to everyone. I truly look forward to more honest feedback. Mrakaronni.