View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 08:06 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I did go to the appointment yesterday it was good, She's a counselor not a psychiatrist and a I do have an appointment with her next Tuesday and also an appointment with a psychiatrist after that. She did mention medications and that she wanted me to talk to the prescriber. I'm open to some medications but I don't want anything to do with any antidepressants.

​​​​​She she was good to talk to. I had a lot to say not enough time to say everything I wanted to say. I told her there was things I wanted to mention that I forgot and she said to write them down which is a good idea actually. She wants me to make an appointment with my doctor and she wasn't worried about the $35 either. she was talking about some kind of therapy called EMDR, but I honestly think a person my age is too old to be mentally trained by these kinds of therapies.

And I'm just worried about how much it's going to cost. I need to call the office over there and just ask them but I feel funny doing that too. I know it sounds weird but it's part of the social anxiety I think. But I think social security covers 80% so that 20% can add up quick.

I still haven't called the doctor I went to before I actually seen him for quite a few years maybe since 2000 not exactly sure. I always liked him good personality.

I kind of feel funny calling a doctor's office anyways because of owing money. I I was thinking I could just pay it off but if I do that and call it's going to look even more funny so I have no choice but to just call and make an appointment if I can get myself to do that. Sometimes I really want to and sometimes I don't once I make an appointment it'll just be constant anxiety. I know that the doctor and the dentist are two things I really need to take care of.

Last edited by daveycrockett; 01-15-2020 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Spelling