View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 12:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Louise39

Where do I start

I've logged on and off so many times wanting to write this and I always think I'm being stupid and no one will understand but I've been a heavy smoker for 22 years since I was 17 I have smoked heavily every day....it started when I was in an abusive relationship every morning he would roll one and life was so ****** my young brain knew no better...I've fought alcohol addiction but I just don't where to start with giving up weed....every day I say I will cut down but within 10 minutes of me waking up I'm crying and can't cope I smoke one and can get on with my day...I know I have to go through uncomfortable feelings withdraws etc but I'm just so scared I know it's time my soul has had enough...my whole life is getting weed worrying about running out juggling finances and I actually will go without a meal and walk to work...it's become my top priority financially I have had enough. The amount of money I spend on it is disgusting and makes me feel so ashamed i...I'm 40 now and I just realised that half my life has just been stoned I'm waffling on now but if anyone has any tips on just where to start I would be grateful... I can't believe how daunting this feels and why can't I use the same tools I used to get rid of alcohol this just feels so normal to me like having a cup of tea I just don't know how to even get to 12 hours xxx