Old 01-13-2020, 04:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jjkjlklj

Going to doctor to tell them about alcoholism

Hi all

So, I'm reaching a point where the cracks are getting out of hand. They've been there for years, but I'm missing work today and didn't even give an explanation, which is a disaster. Or maybe not, because I think it's obvious that I've been **** recently, but I'm in a position with a lot of responsibility and not much oversight, so, while I'd say it is being noticed, nobody says anything as nobody else would particularly like this job.

So, I'll head to the doctor soon when they open. It will probably be a bit of a wait, but I'm trying to get up the courage to tell them the real reason this is all going on. And, because this is going on for so long, it seems that the next step will be hospital.

Now, I've had anxiety and it seems proper depression for a few years now as well, and the icing on the cake is that I am in a country where I'm just hoping the doctor will speak my language, and, because I've recently moved and am just hopeless at getting things done, I don't have health insurance, so the hospital could cost me a fortune.

I'm thinking of asking for time off work due to stress which would allow me to get health insurance sorted. I have most of it done, but I need to submit a picture by post.

I'm questioning literally everything that I'm doing right now. So, I just don't know what is the correct thing to do.