Thread: A mess
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 10:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ValThistle

Originally Posted by Surrendered19 View Post
Hey ValT. I'm so sorry you feel that way. We make such bad decisions when we are hung over and just cannot muster grown-up responses to things like a kid not wanting to go to school. That is an awful feeling. My suggestion is to write off what has happened today. Enjoy the home day with your son and take advantage of the time together, even though you probably feel like ****. Spend the day getting ready for tomorrow. Getting you and your son cleaned, fed and prepped for tomorrow should be all you worry about. Keep it really really simple today. Then tomorrow is your Day 2!!! Back to basics dearest Val. Tomorrow, your only tasks besides not drinking are getting you and your son back into your swim lanes and go from there. Let us know how things are going Val. Tonight I think you and your son should eat an extra-large pizza with everything on it and enjoy each other's company. Get sober for him because he really needs you that way.
thank you for being supportive. This is so helpful, and I will follow your advice. Thank you for not judging me.