Thread: 241
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 04:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SoberRican

Good morning fam happy New years Eve. Well tonight is the big night fam. I am getting my sober ducks in a roll tools sharpened. Ready for action if need be. No I'm not going to be pacing the floor thinking am I? Should I? Just one for a toast...... Reality check people. We boozers know darn well this one thing does not work. For me one is all I need to wake up the monster. Now thats not to say the monster will behave if I have the one. But he is cunning and baffling. It has a sinister plan to let us think we can have the one. Then the trap is set the monster will have us in a headlock saying you are mines now again.. I know it sounds corny but thats my view of it. But the righteous move will always override evil. The concept of a power greater than us goes into overdrive. Our HP will lay the groundwork for us. We just have to use the tools he provides and apply to our lives. I'm not going to lie. I am concerned. But ready. Does that make sense. I'm going to keep doing what ive been doing for the past 241 days. All I have to worry about is today. Lets do this fam!!!!. Ps. Please put me in your prayer list as I will too I pray for all folks . ✌