View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 07:42 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
thomas11

Originally Posted by Wastinglife View Post
Jeff, I have been where you are. Arrested on Christmas Eve 9 years ago for fighting my brother. He physically abused me and my sister when we were defenseless children and he had already gone through puberty. 6'2" 15 year old vs a 5 foot 12 year old me and 10 year old sister.

I got my revenge years later when I grew up to be 6'2" and 220 lbs. He tried to 'scold' me about something to do with tracking in snow into my parents' house. Not his house. He never left.

I tackled him to the ground because he stepped up to me thinking he still had 'dominance' and could intimidate me. He was crying to my mom to call the police within 3 seconds. He hasn't spoken to me since. He is a scared little bully.

However, although I was arrested and slept in a jail cell on Christmas Eve. There were no charges or anything. I could have hurt him badly. But I stopped. Yes, he deserved it 100 percent. Violence is never a solution to violence.

You have my support. 10 days sober myself. No judgement here.
Can't say I blame you, but yes....violence is never the answer. Congrats on your 10 days.