Old 12-25-2019, 03:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
D122y
Blue Belt

Impressive post. If a person can translate languages I think they probably can do whatever they wanted in this world.

I have at least 2 books under work, but I also have a guitar and a piano I need to play.

I ended up watching 2 or 3 movies yesterday besides getting a great work out.

Goals.

Your post was interesting to me as an addict for life that is physically free and mentally under attack from my av. I glommed on to those areas.

This is how I digested what you wrote.

The av nags me most of the time, has tantrums once in a while, and full on melt downs every blue moon. The av is the crave.

The av is my permanent brain damage. It will never ever ever stop for the rest of my earthly life. I bet when I go heaven I will still crave as an angel.

Sr reminds me I am special because I am aware and sober vs unaware and drunk vs aware and drunk.

Aware and drunk is the status that causes folks to get super depressed when they relapse. Clock resetting doesn't help.

Relapsing causes enough real damage e.g. dopamine and natural melatonin alteration, immune system compromise, bp increase etc etc etc, that adding a clock reset guilt trip is not needed for me.

Cooking all the feelings and sayings down to my interpretation, translation, of the science is how I keep it together on the daily.

I keep it as simple as don't drink too, but I add a few scientific and analytical reasons why I shouldn't. It helps me because the crave rages in my emotional mind. I defeat it with analysis.

I see from your post you do as well.

Thanks.