View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 03:39 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Red78

Originally Posted by Steely View Post
Crazy 'do', Red. You would have made everyone in the wards smile.

Didn't realise you were from New Zealand. Just across the Ditch. Me, Sydney, Australia.

You sound a little better Red. ❤️ She would like that. I'm so sorry this has happened Red, and story of her children not having many around who "held her beliefs" WOULD be a worry. Mumma teach your children well.

It happens that a friend of mine, a little older than Nicole (36) had a similar event occur. She was so looking forward to going on a trip to Tasmania with her girlfriends and ignored doctor's advice about going to hospital for her lungs. Not asthma. Said she'd be OK with just antibiotics. It was not to be so. Died on her return. She had 2 little kids 4 and 2 years.

Only reason I am telling you this is that I saw her children 2 weeks ago, and they are doing really well. Happy and well adjusted. Had their good Mumma's beliefs tucked away in their hearts.

Take care New Zealand. We love you.
I used to live in Perth for a number of years.. So I used to be an aussie lol your story is so sad just like this one..and nothing can solve this, its terrible..

The problem for her and me thinking about this, is the strict Christian belief that was forced down their throats from family.. Her husband told me he would try to read all her books and try and understand her beliefs and that he was so thankful for me supporting her in her beliefs even though he didn't understand them..