View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 07:04 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I looked at the turkeys at the market and I just checked the Butterball online and it's 7 grams of fat per serving. I haven't come close to eating 7 grams of fat at one time in well over a year. I'm terrified I'm going to have a gallbladder attack. I never want a severe gallbladder attack again. I've had a few minor ones that I can handle and as awful as they are don't feel like I'm going to die at that moment. But the severity of the big-3 I had wear absolutely unbearably horrible I don't know how I survived them. It's what you're used to I guess, and it's amazing what a person can get used to. I'm actually almost used to feeling nauseous and short of breath, not a nice way to live though.

The sad thing is I know if I got treatment I would feel so much better. Because I'm certain there's a few things going on. I started taking vitamins again yesterday. I took what I had which wiere vitamin D, vitamin b complex,vitamin B12, and iron. I started taking the iron because I thought I had anemia. Something that has been constant with me is the nausea, the shortness of breath, and just the general all over weakness feeling. I've been feeling extremely cold, ice cold and just can't get warm, especially with this weather.

I keep putting the heat up in my bedroom because I'm actually shaking and shivering. This morning I got up just all covered with sweat my clothes were drenched and I looked at the thermometer and it was 74 in here. Then I use my microwave heating pads. At the medical places if you tell them you're nervous and you're afraid of needles and shots they just do not care in the least, they don't try to talk you to your help you through it and just do what they want and that's why I won't go there. One time I was there with chest pains and I was told I was neurotic by the doctor. I knew that. Now can you help me with that?

I made a turkey sandwich, put one of those thin sliced hillshire farm slices a serving of stuffing and plenty of cranberry sauce. One sandwich has two and a half grams of fat and I always packed two of them. But I eat them very spaced out and I eat a banana and a couple apples in between, grapes or whatevers on sale.

I'm really feeling bad I need to get there but once they stick an IV in me they own me. And they're going to send security in I know. I know how it gets, I was training for that at one time for the hospital security. I couldn't continue working it because I couldn't work in that environment. When I went to Butler when I was 30. They sent down a half a dozen security guys and one of them had a taser. I do not trust them places and the people that work in them in the least. And when they call security or the police who's right and who's wrong?

QUOTE=trailmix;7331942]No, not even a little bit upset, we are your friends not your enemies lol

Yeah I get hooked on different food too sometimes.

You know when you aren't eating a really balanced diet you might need say a multi-vitamin, do you take one?

I'm not one to think everyone needs vitamins but sure might not hurt when you aren't eating perhaps as much as you should?

I really hope one of those psychiatrists will let y

Last edited by daveycrockett; 12-20-2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Spelling