View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 04:19 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

When I did take vitamins I usually just took them separately and not a multivitamin. Occasionally I did take a multivitamin if I found them on sale or something. My whole life I never took a lot of vitamins but I knew I was usually eating good up until a few years ago.

I've added a few more things to my diet that are low fat. At Thanksgiving time I bought stuffing mix and it only has one gram of fat per serving because instead of putting any butter in it I just put in a cup and a half of chicken or turkey stock. One of my favorite sandwiches of all time is a turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry. I've been eating a little bit of packaged turkey that is pretty low fat too but I get nervous when I eat it.

​​​​​​I did call a few more psychiatrists, and as I was actually calling one of them, a one of them called me. I did make an appointment for January 14th and I don't have any confidence about a psychiatrist but I know I need to talk to someone. I'm not extremely nervous about a psychiatrist because it's not invasive of my body just my mind I suppose.

I usually keep trying but when I was hit hard with that break down it almost killed me. if I had only gotten good solid help when I needed it could have prolonged my life by many years. And that is the biggest thing that angers me. Have to keep trying but it is really frustrating you have to make so many phone calls and take so long to get an appointment. And I'm sure there's people out there that are more desperate than me that need help. And I'll tell anyone Medicare is just not good. Help needs to be more readily available to people shouldn't take hundreds of phone calls to get help when you need it that goes for everyone.

Last edited by daveycrockett; 12-19-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Spelling