View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 11:40 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Surfbee

Hi, I'm so sorry I didn't respond... So many helpful.and supportive comment here, thanks... I appreciate this... To update you further, I
​​ moved in a couple of weeks ago. But I kept my own previous flat tenancy going in my name (currently subletting) .... so if needed we can move back in at a month's notice.

I wanted to give it a go here with baby's dad. There are good moments and not so good. I struggle with him at times. I don't want to go back to sharing a flat with flatmates. I would rather find a place of my own with my son. But for now, we are trying to make it work and he's being a good father and.a good practical support. We'll see what happens. Right now I'm.good and loving every moment with my baby boy 😍

As for my delays in writing here ... I find I can't always get my head in the space to sit down and type about one particular issue... life gets hectic and things change a lot.... I also tend to analyze to the point I see multiple perspectives .... And so I try to gather all the info I need and figure out things for myself at own pace.. But really appreciate people here and all the wisdom shared.. I want to stick around here x