View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 05:08 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  
Bumblebee2

So yesterday ended up being a better day.

i think there was a lot of my mind. A few things have taken care of itself. I also went to a wedding last night with my husband.

my parents babysat the girls. They are both feeling a lot better now.

So I actually showered and did my hair, makeup. Put on a dress and heels. Just that, the action helped my mood.

i think I was in unconsciously nervous about the wedding too. It was my hubby co-workers. I don’t see them often... so they don’t know that I no longer drink.

A previous wedding I went to with the same group of people- I was wasted. Taking shots, throwing up. I cringe thinking about it.

anyhow, last night went really good. I love to dance. Love it. Maybe it is the cheerleader in me from when I was younger. I enjoy dancing even if sober. But once dinner was over and I was dancing. The night without drinking was seamless.

people were getting SLOPPY drunk!!! It wasn’t bothering me last night, sometimes it annoys me. Probably because I am looking directly in a mirror of my past.

but it was more intriguing to me last night. Kinda like a little movie I got to watch unfold.

hubby drank. He was def feeling tipsy. I drove, obviously.

8:05 am. The house is asleep. Even the girls! And I am awake, hangover free and smiling.

enjoy the day everyone.
im thinking about you all.

bumble