View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 12:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
comtnman740

Checking in - Happy Holidays!

Hey SR!
It's been awhile since i posted. I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Things have been pretty busy. I know alot of you have given me advice on a couple of things that have really plagued me this year and i just thought i'd update you. My attorney and I have decided to go to trial in April for the careless driving charge involving my mechanic and my brakes. I'm not too happy about that but as my sponsor says keep "doing the deal" and things will work out. I'm hoping to work with the other side to get a lesser charge before the trial. It was an accident and feel like i'm being charged unfairly.
As for the itching it has started up again but i manage it with tea tree oil. I have also got the name of a company which helps identify microscopic pests such as mites, springtails and colembola. This has been a pretty big aggrivation for me this year because it has really put a strain on my relationship who thinks it's all in my head. Anywho..you can read other posts for more info.
Gratitude - I need to remain grateful about what i do have and that's a job, a roof over my head and a vehicle that runs sometimes lol. I'm working toward improving on things in the new year. I'm excited!
I think the corner stone of my sobriety has been staying in touch with the program. I attended a treatment center called Harmony last night for the first time and it was an amazing experience. I heard some great shares that were pretty heart breaking. Makes me realize why i don't drink. I've got a sponsor and go to meetings pretty regularily. I'm kinda dragging my feet on working the steps again but i'll work on that again soon. Anyway i guess that's it..I'm approaching 3 years and can't believe it! It works if you work it.
Garrison