View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:34 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I'm glad no one here hates me. I didn't really mean to hate but maybe a little upset but I overthink. Nothing much has changed. I'm still working the security job usually 25 hours a week. When I work I eat a lot better because I pack a good lunch with fruit and sandwiches and salad or whatever I feel like having.

I still don't eat like I used to I have to force myself to eat a lot of times. But I've been eating a good variety and actually pretty healthy I think. but I find something I like though I tend to be obsessed with it and do it everyday. Last Sunday I found a good way to make a banana bread with zero fat. And it came out delicious. since last Sunday I have made 5 banana breads and I'm thinking about making another one now.

I don't feel as well as I did just a couple months ago. I have a lot of problems with my breathing. I always feel out of breath and I get this all over weakness feeling coming from the center of my body. And a constant feeling of nausea. Depression is always very difficult. When I'm not working all I do is lay in the bed I just have absolutely no desire or motivation to do anything. I know a lot of people have similar struggles and it is what it is.

Last edited by daveycrockett; 12-12-2019 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Spelling