View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 06:39 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

It's been two months since I last posted I'm not exactly sure why I haven't come back here sooner. I hope you all don't hate me too much.

it's been over a month since I last tried to find an appointment with a psychiatrist and couldn't get through to anybody except one lady who said they weren't accepting new patients. I'm going to call some in the next couple days. I might actually write it all down just to keep track of who I called and what they said if they answered.

I've been staring at the screen now for 10 minutes and I just don't even know what to say anymore. I need help and I need a close friend I need somebody in my life and it is no possibility of any of that so going to see what happens. And it's really difficult if not impossible to get out and meet anyone with a mouth full of rotted teeth and black front teeth and can't even show them. I'm just so disgusted. Just five years ago I was in good health I was in good shape I looked decent I was clean and now look at what anxiety and depression and OCD did to me. Another life absolutely destroyed.