Old 12-04-2019, 04:56 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Schne

I’m a little slow on the uptake, been a long day, reading the OP are you trying to figure out why people just read and not post, or wondering why people don’t post updates? I post in stories similar to my story, just because I had the classic progression time line. My qualifier is out of my house now and I haven’t posted an update because I’m not sure anyone would be interested, could just be my low self esteem thinking I was being boisterous about my story.

I had the quickly escalating progression from my EXAB, he went to rehab for 3 months, I took him back, he didn’t follow up with treatment, within 3 months he ended up in a psych hospital then detox for 3 weeks, I wasn’t going to allow him back but he had a treatment plan in hand, he came home, didn’t follow through with said treatment plan and within 3 weeks was carted off to jail for domestic violence. He spent 3 weeks in jail, didn’t have a place to live, I allowed him to stay on my screened in covered patio for 3 weeks, he got a job and with his first paycheck celebrated by drinking, which violated probation. He got scared I was going to call police and he left. He since lost his job he only had for 3 weeks. Now he’s at his fathers friends house and he wants him out so he’s thinking about heading back into a rehab, waiting to hear from probation if he will be in violation.

So it’s either back to jail for him or a lengthy rehab. I have since called it quits with him, he is not welcome back at my house. I still come on SR daily to read an sometimes chime in because it is still helpful.