View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 11:10 AM
  # 302 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Thank you for thinking of me yesterday Suze and congrats on 2 months, Gabe1980!

I was in bed about to turn off the lights last night when I realized I had missed my own milestone.
Very grateful to be alive and to be sober and it's pretty cool to add yet another month to the total.

Life is reasonably good- A lot has shifted in my energy lately. Yes, I still have bad days, but due to a lot of inner work I've been doing (mostly listening to Matt Kahn and doing Heart Math to change my heart rate variability) I feel different. I see my children with a new lens and the sense of aw and the love I have for them is expanding by the day.

Loving my husband is still my biggest struggle, but I am trying.

As for work, I am still working 4 days at the health food store as a buyer but I have added a new energy healing modality to my side job, called Integrated Energy Therapy and I acquired 7 Himalayan Singing bowls as well. I had a friend come over this morning and I practiced on him for 90 minutes. It was great! I will be practicing again later this week with another friend.

Well that's my news in a nutshell.
I hope everyone is doing well. Suze, how is school going? How is winter where you are? We've had a lot of rain and cold but no snow yet.. Sending lots of love...xoxo