Old 12-02-2019, 12:54 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Willow00

Bim I love fresh starts too. And animals, although there’s no zoo anywhere near me.
Is that forest photo near the beach? It’s magnificent

I do like getting outdoors and going for walks, and seeing what wildlife I can spot. I regularly see all sorts of birds and butterflies. Also often kangaroos, wallabies and various lizards, possums and an occasional bandicoot or echidna. An occasional snake (they’re somewhat scary because mostly I can’t tell which ones are venomous, and most of them are, except the beautiful big pythons). Off the beach I occasionally see a turtle, or some dolphins or very rarely, a crocodile (I’ve only seen one off the beach once).
When I was drinking, I couldn’t be bothered going for a walk, it interfered with drinking time. What a waste. I get to see and do so much more when I’m sober

Hawkeye I really enjoyed your post. I think any transition in life throws up lots of questions and uncertainties. I love what you said about not quitting quitting:
“never give up quitting no matter how many "quits" it takes to finally get it done.”
I’m hopeful that I’m on my last quit this time.
Today is 20 days sober.

Hi Harriet

Actually hi everyone