View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 09:53 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Milano58

Originally Posted by Emmalyn View Post
I was abused in a previous relationship, and I had similiar dreams. I had one where I was being sexually abused.. but that didn't happen in real life. I also had one where I peed on his grave but that hasn't happened yet either. Well, yet.

It's really confusing when a person who we consider evil seems to have a successful love life. I mean seriously? How does this person do it? Or deserve it? That I don't have answers for.

My therapist told me that I was working out my anger in my dreams, and he suggested I take control in the dream, turn the situation around if possible and see if that helped, because I was waking up in terror..

I didn't manage to do that, but what I did was when I woke up feeling that panicky feeling I made myself close my eyes and visualize something extremely soothing. For me, it was the snow falling outside, me warm and safe inside the house beside a crackling fire, and my kids sleeping soundly in their beds wearing matching pj's.

But to corroborate what you are dreaming, yes, your subconscious is trying to tell you something. You know what it is. The question is, is it valid, and does it pertain to your life and how it looks now.

E

EXAH may be in a relationship but its no way successful. She's probably been love bombed.. The abuse will slowly start. If it hasn't already. I've had a couple of other dreams about his enabler and it's always started with me being furious with him (her testimonials got him overnight access).. But then I've grabbed her hand and run... Or warned her to go.. Or just talked to her. He's an active alcoholic with a history of problem drinking, arrests etc.