View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 03:13 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Rose335

Grateful to get a quick very late moment to post. The combination of my husband's bug which is taking some time to shift and various other family things have made this weekend a bit too full on for comfort. So pleased however I've not yet been struck down with the bug, at least so far, since it is fairly unpleasant.

I really enjoyed catching up with all your posts. In combination they are always so entertaining and interesting and funny and caring. And it is so strange how someone always seems to write something that immediately resonates (Daisy and Hev this time). I too have finally made a dental appointment after a very long time of prevarication. I'm both dreading it feeling and very thankful that I finally did it. It's got to be better than fretting about it all the time.

Grateful I'm going to have new glasses that should mean I can see more clearly. Expensive as you can imagine so I already have a very clear view of how my bank account will look after I've paid!

FBL - good on you for instituting the Gratitude Challenge. I bet you end up getting some genuine thanks for that. So worth it.

Numblady - agreed! Good to be in the company of sporty well dressed dogs. And Deserto too of course!

Fearless - loved your graphic description of you as Eleven! And so glad you're getting a break from the weather, finally. Hope the scary sunflower is very well.

Numblady - glad that your work is a reasonably comfortable place to be in at the moment. It makes such a difference especially in what are anyway naturally stressful work environments.

Rusty - quick hello. Hope you're doing well.

Citrus - really thankful for you that you are heading for 3 weeks sobriety. Congratulations. It is very clear that this is so important to you.

Grateful to be going to bed. Could stand tomorrow being a touch less busy. We shall see.
And grateful - little steal here from Hev - for the privilege of knowing you all.