View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 11:27 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Rose335

Grateful that the winds seem to be abating slightly in Ca (if the accounts I'm reading here are correct) although it sounds like the situation remains desperate. Thinking of Aly and Fearless and any others who are affected by this devastating event.

Fearless - I don't know Eleven so I shall now google, or demogorgons come to that but I can make an educated guess at that. Hope it's a good Halloween party.

Glad that's another chemo session down, Rusty, and that you have typically refused to let it bring you down.

Courage - I don't know your first cousin Phyllis - bet that surprises you - but if you're grateful for her, so am I!

Grateful for everyone who has the glasses they need, including me, which is why I'm very ungrateful that one of the arms on my favourite pair snapped for no good reason yesterday. I'm hoping the opticians can fix it when I go tomorrow not least because I nearly had to take out a second mortgage to buy them in the first place!

Grateful we don't have snow here (good luck with that FBL) even though it suddenly lay feels very cold.

Thankful today is done. Got very little sleep partly because my husband was quite unwell with some kind of vomiting big. Grateful not to have the bug (yet)!
Grateful to have been able to spend time today with my son as well as my granddaughter. Doesn't happen often because he's normally at work of course so that was a treat. Plus it meant there was someone on hand to carry out the unique demands of the mini despot.
Grateful the weekend beckons with only 'light rain' forecast.
It goes without saying that I'm supremely grateful to all of you but I'll say it anyway. Thanks to every Grat packer.