View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 03:30 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
harriet11

Such a good thread. I've noticed feeling better the next day after some strenuous exercise, not the gym but pushing my granddaughter on her bike up hill when I had a bad back and other things I had to force myself to do lol.. I need to find some less painful method and I did buy myself some weights which I must get aroun to using as I've read that working with weights is actually very good for as long as you get the right level for yourself.
i also have beenhelped alot with Prozac. Infact I don't know how I would have survived this long without it.
A lot of people have talked about getting their lives and interests back giving up drinking. I never had any get up and go or interests before drinking life was always a tremendous effort, so giving up wasn't going to magically make that happen. It wasn't until I started on Prozac that I started to get interests. I started being able to enjoy sunsets or rain on streets, just day today things that I'd only ever had an occasional glimpse of way back in my teens and it never lasted long and wasn't very often. So it's really changed my life but even then it's taken years , it wasn't over night or even a year it wasn't until after I upped my dose that things gradually changed.
I've been going down hill lately and need to get it sorted so I can get some joy back in my life.