View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 09:47 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Misc72

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Kombuchas have a small amount of alcohol love, so you might want to be careful that they aren't a trigger for you. s
I know this is really hard for you....I hope today is a peaceful and relaxing day. ❤️
That's what I've heard but I don't feel any effects of alcohol and I love kombucha it's really good probiotic and helps my digestion. I've been drinking it for a few years and that doesn't cause me any urges that I'm aware of. By the way I absolutely love your pictures of your Halloween. I need to post more of my home decorations 2. We are going to be getting some Nestor storm. I'm excited I love storms. Everything will be fine today I'm just laying low and keeping to myself. I still have to learn how to deal with this hatred that I have inside. So I've been focusing on learning about how to still with hate. Usually it will boomerang back to us and cuz us pain and suffering. I used to always live in a state of Love kindness acceptance forgiveness and now I'm just filled with hate toward them.