Thread: She's Nuts
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 01:05 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

The one switch I cant turn off is love & caring. One day that switch may flip off but it hasn't yet. After all this time & everything crappy she has done to me, I just hasn't flipped off yet. Just being honest. I have a serious flaw when it comes to her.

i assume you know where the fuse box is in your house right?
and it's not on the coffee table in the living room, or down at knee height where a toddler or pet might get to it, and most definitely NOT in the shower!!!

as much as we all LUUUUUV electricity, we also must protect ourselves from the DAMAGE it can to DO us. so the fuse box is up high, far away from the plumbing, encased in steel, with a door that hopefully closes tight. wires are wrapped, plug ins have those whatsit safety thingies now. we have surge protectors, grounded plugs, different colors. levels upon levels to help assure we do not get electrocuted trying to make toast.

you can love Miss Thang all you want for all your born days. but unless you wanna get zapped, smell like burnt hair, and possible lose use of body parts, you had BEST step up your insulation and redundant safety measures.