Thread: She's Nuts
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Anvil Head

Not used to your laser comments directed at me. Those really tough questions aimed at me were a while ago. Starting to sweat now. I much prefer reading your comments directed at others & say to myself damn right!

I have turned off a lot of switches concerning her over the past couple of years. First year I slipped up several times with her. But didn't get back on the bus. Yes she worked me over some. She knows how to work me over. She's very good at it.

The one switch I cant turn off is love & caring. One day that switch may flip off but it hasn't yet. After all this time & everything crappy she has done to me, I just hasn't flipped off yet. Just being honest. I have a serious flaw when it comes to her.

I am not hanging on for anything present or future concerning her. I have been through it for years. I did everything & gave everything I had to help but nothing worked. I know I cant help her. I know that even today If I paid for things for the daughter it would simply free up money for the mother to do bad things. Even if I bought the daughter clothes for school would be no guarantee the mother wouldn't return them for a refund. I am not around them so I wouldn't know if she did it.

I haven't done anything to help her in about the past year & a half. Ive given Nothing. Have not contacted her once.

Ive hitched up the horses & raced off to her rescue so many times in the past it aint even funny. Countless times. I am honestly not racing off to the rescue anymore. I know I am not a good rescuer when it comes to her. I don't even think about trying to do it.

If she would have been respectful yesterday, I might have at least given her a short polite response & said no & why. Her predicament of being stranded had zero to do with me. It had everything to do with her bad choices & other people. Not me.

I am obviously doing better concerning her. But I am obviously not all better. I know inside me im not all better. I am still working through it.

If this was a year or two ago me or Uber would be immediately traveling at high speed, tow trucks would be in route, rental cars ordered, auto repair shop on high alert. I say this seriously & it happened just like that numerous times. This time none of it happened & I didn't even respond.

This is very hard for me Anvil. I am totally out of my element concerning her. I am honestly not like this with work or any other people. Its a unique situation. Its very sad for me to think of that kid.

Please keep an eye on me. If she ever shows up in person id be in big trouble. I kid you not. LOL