Thread: She's Nuts
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:42 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

hate to bust your bubble here, my friend, but.........

I have blocked her before. Its well over two years now since seperating from her. I would like to know if something serious happened to the daughter. I would also like to know if something serious happened to her. Not sure what I would do if she let me know. Would depend on the circumstance. But I would like to know if something serious happened.

she did JUST text you asking for "help" at 1:30am. to some that might be considered "serious" - but YOU don't get to make that determination until AFTER she has contacted you. by leaving the lines of communication OPEN you leave yourself on her list of possible minions.

at some point you have to give them both fully back over to themselves and whatever power looks after them. you aren't REALLY hanging on just to get possible bad news........and THEN what? is HL going to get the old broke down nag out of the barn and go racing off to rescue the day? what other possible reason is there really?

and i'm curious - if she had started with Hey, how's it going? long time no speak, i hope you are well. so any chance you could come get me? i'm stranded by the side of the road and my phone battery is dying and.............

check your motives. she contacted you because you LET her.