Thread: She's Nuts
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 09:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
HardLessons

I appreciate all your responses.

I will try to respond to all in this one response. Please forgive my rambling response.

I knew back in the beginning of 2017 that I had to get away from her. I also knew it was going to be extremely hard for me to do. I didnt even know how to do it. But I knew it wasnt going to end quickly & just fade away quietly.

Factored into above is an innocent daughter. Not my flesh & blood but someone I love(d) nonetheless. She is an awesome kid. So worthy at having the very best chance in life. I would do anything for this girl.

I did a lot for that kid. Tried hard to make her life normal & stable. I wanted her to have everything & be like all the other kids in her school.

Last I saw her April 2017 she was 12 in 7th grade. I have spoken to her a couple times since. Calls initiated by her. She turns 15 this month. Its a rough age & Im fearful for her.

I had to also let go of her. I am not related to her. She is a female teen. I am an adult male. I have no ones permerssion to even speak with her. Definately not a good situation. I had no choice but to also let go of her.

Since I joined SR back in June 2017 I have seen numerous people come & go. Durin this time period I havent left. I come here pretty much every day to read & post something once in a while. I am still here because of my relationship with her. I read all the advise given to others & use that advise to help keep me grounded.

Her contact yesterday was so cold & mechincal. She didnt even say my name. No hi im sorry to bother you, im sorry we havent spoken in a while & we need to fix that. Nothing warm or cordial about it.

She didnt say or bother to give me a story about where she was at 1:30 am. She knows I know why she was there & what she was doing. She knows giving me a story like she was helping grandma who just got home from the hospital (true story she once used on me early on) would only serve to p*ss me off.

This type of contact from her yesterday was from the cold hearted addict. She was definately high & messed up on a mixture of drugs. I have gotten this type of treatment from her many times before. It sucks bad & hurts.

I know I am on a list with her. I used to be high if not first on that list. I am low on the list now down where the POS are. I hate being on that list. Im well aware of the list.

She must have at least gotten a ride home because I didnt hear anymore from her. Im sure shes p*ssed to no end that I didnt even respond. I was at one time just wrapped around her finger & did whatever she wanted.

I have blocked her before. Its well over two years now since seperating from her. I would like to know if something serious happened to the daughter. I would also like to know if something serious happened to her. Not sure what I would do if she let me know. Would depend on the circumstance. But I would like to know if something serious happened.

BTW blocking her wont stop her. If she gets wiggy about it she will show up at my house door or work. She once showed up at front door early morning in her PJ's and she wasn't going away until we talked.

She is the perfect storm for me. I am the perfect idiot reject for her.

How stupid is this? After not talking for coming up on a year & half she contacts me at 1:30 am hey I have a big problem. Im stranded far from home. I need help now. Either come get me or send an Uber to this address. WTF seriously! Are you F-ing kidding me?

This 15 year old daughter lives daily in this turmoil. Shes a smart kid. I cant imagine just how much she knows (ugly truth) at this point. Her mother ran away from home at 15 & kicked off the tragic life of an IV heroin addict. Crazy life that continues to this day. When the daughter was younger the mother would BS her to no end. Can you get away with BSing a smart 15 year old?

I hope the daughter can somehow overcome these challenges. Her father is also a long term IV heroin user. He is in & out of jail constanlty. I do pray for this daughter daily.

I did a lot to create this mess with her. I heavily fueled this fire. I continued doing it well after I learned the ugly truth of her life. It certainly is not all her fault. I allowed her to get away with murder with me for a long time.

Im not going to contact her. I am way past that. I know nothing good would come from it. Obviously Im not past her ability to mess my head up. Will be sticking around here for sure.