Thread: She's Nuts
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 08:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HardLessons

She's Nuts

Last time I spoke to her was June 2018. She has been quiet since.

I did receive a couple weird emails from her this year. February she send me two emails which were the exact same emails she had sent me like a year before. September she sent me a strange short email which I couldn't even understand why she sent it or what it meant.

This morning I got up early 5 am checked my phone & her silence has been officially broken. She blew up my phone with texts at 1:30 am. She was desperately in need of help.

Short of it was she was far from home & stranded. She didn't actually say but I am guessing her car died. She wanted me to come get her & take her home. Or if I couldn't come get her, send an Uber to pick her up & take her home. She provided the address where she was & also where she needed to go. She made a point to say how cold it was out.

The address where she needed to go home was a different address from where she last lived. She must have been evicted & moved to a different place.

This type of thing when I was with her was a common occurrence. So I well know that lending a kind hand to help with a simple ride home is just the tip of an iceberg.

She will also need help having the car towed a long distance. Will need a rental car until this gets figured out. Then the car repaired or if the engine blew, possibly replaced. Easily could be $5 to $10,000. Been through this many times with her.

Heavy guilt trips would be placed on me concerning needing a car daily for her daughter & to get to her methadone clinic each morning Etc Etc.

So where was she at 1:30 in the morning far from home on a school night. Her teenage daughter probably at home. Well for sure she wasn't at a church or PTA meeting. For sure she was out partying.

In the texts she didn't say anything to me like hey how are you or I miss you or Im sorry we haven't spoken in over a year. Nada nothing. Just said I have a big problem & need help now.

1;30 am during a work week. Does she really think I am up? She knows my schedule. She knows I get up early every day for work.

I didn't respond. Hopefully she gets the message & goes back to leaving me alone.

Her crazy BS just never ends. For years on end her life has been just filled with craziness. It was that way before me. Its still that way after me.