View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 01:20 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
ardy

Whitejay now you listen up and good. Dear Heart so many of us have been in the spot you are in right this second.. truly. I have been there too. and in the last 6 months have just been so lost. and not because I am drinking or Eddie Lee is taking drugs.. but because life is so short and his heart will scream just once more and then he will be gone..
do I want to drink Oh double toothpicks yes.. why because I have to prep for when his body no longer has the breath and I will have to do the costs and find the right answers and hold the world steady for his Mom and Sister and for others that will need a bottom line to his life..
White Jay the next time you think even for a second of your life you can't do it. go to you tube and pull up Open Heart surgery and look and listen for a little and say oh my God the Lady Clown is balancing What the toothpicks What.. and then look in the mirror and say this man in the mirror will do better for her. please. God Help me and stop just stop and find something Great that is right there and Dear Heart Make you Life the Best for this old lady Clown..