View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 03:49 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Fusion

Dear Sweeti, I’m so saddened to read this new thread. I’ve wracked my brain trying to think of a new string of words that might motivate you to seek assistance. But I can do no more than repeat my initial post in your last thread. Although a welfare-check, would be great, in place of calling an ambulance.

“Sweeti, from what you’ve posted this year, you are in a fight for your health, if not your life. You can win that fight, with your AV, but to do so requires action, positive action. To drink, to lessen withdrawals, will perpetuate the drink, withdraw, few days sober, drink, withdraw, few days sober “cycle”.

Sweeti, you must take action, to break out of that cycle, to break free, towards a better life than the one you’re now trapped in. The trouble is, when I was trapped, I couldn’t fully see it, because the alcohol clouded the “real me” and my proper, rational, thinking.

To drink, is akin to pouring gasoline on a fire, that the gasoline caused. Please phone for an ambulance, you deserve to be safe, and ultimately, well.

Nothing changes, if nothing changes, Sweeti, please seek help in the 3D world, SR will still be here for you too. As always, rooting for you x.