Old 10-09-2019, 05:06 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
uncle holmes

Keep up the good work mld! Quitting those cigs is so hard to do for many people! I quit 20 years ago. I thought I could do it cold turkey until I started getting those nicotine fits! Thought I was going to die! Then I drove up to a drugstore in desperation to buy nicotine gum! The nicotine gum helped tremendously! I also went to the gym a lot for workouts to help relieve the stress and help clear out my lungs! I’m also a big sugar free gum chewer that helps me a lot with quitting cigarettes. I had finally kicked that darn cigarette habit and it’s been 20 years smoke free! Unfortunately I picked up another nicotine habit a few months ago! Smokeless tobacco! I started dipping tobacco and sorry I even started! I already tried to quit! Almost impossible for me to quit! Especially since I have that oral fixation from chewing gum all these years! All I can do for now is slow it down! I currently do 3 dips a day! A tin can lasts me about 3 days! In between dips I chew gum and also use tobacco free pouches! Some don’t have nicotine! Some do! I use both in between dips so I don’t dip tobacco so much! That’s just where I’m at and I’m hoping one day I can kick this nasty smokeless tobacco habit!