View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 06:45 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
Misc72

Very close call last night but I'm glad it happened. My husband and I went to a comedy show with a 2 drink minimum. and just like that my AV switch clicked on.... And I ordered an apple/pear martini and a long island ice tea and a glass of water. Funny the waiter actually misunderstood and brought 2 LIT and the martini. I was like well this is a sign to drink... I smelled the martini and almost puked on the table and then I smelled the Long Island Ice Tea and same thing... I looked at my husband and said, I've made a BIG mistake. He just held my hand and said it's o.k. I gave my drinks to the table next to us with was well over $40 'sigh' worth and they graciously took them and looked so puzzled as to why I didn't want them. lol they don't know the torment in my head. I drank my whole glass of water and ate my buffalo cauliflower which was insane good. I have a plan, I have support the only thing that is my opposition is my own brain. I am up windows open, coffee in hand, I have my sanity and I do not have a hangover. OH please let me mention the comedian had us in stitches and guess what he got sober years ago and most of his material was just about that. Perfect!