Old 09-26-2019, 11:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ceedaily

Higher Anxiety at Bedtime, New to Old iPhone Game

Hi,
I don’t know if this is the most appropriate place to post this. I really have trouble relaxing and getting sleepy prior to bedtime, though I have been able to get to sleep by 1:30 am PST the last few nights. In years past I often turned to chat to relax, and ultimately hope to need no external help as I plan for my sobriety to finally be long term, but there doesn’t seem to be anyone in chat at that time lately. Not complaining, it’s just something I have observed and I could be missing people by a second. Long story short, if out there anyone out there that plays Words with Friends between 11pm and 1am PST and doesn’t take literally 9 hours between turns, I am comedyknerd on there. I’m very new to this very old app, haven’t finished a game yet as my opponents are playing sporadically. I’m not much of a challenge. No expectations on using the chat feature in the game, but feel free to say I saw your weirdo post on SR. Thanks! I know there are word games in the forums, if you think I’m better off playing in the forums let me know.