View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 07:49 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by Lost4Now View Post
i dont understand how people can be so rude. I don’t understand why this is happening. I need the strength to get the help and have him removed. I’m afraid this will get much worse.
The good part is you don't need to understand it. What is going on in his muddled brain is really not your concern. It is already getting worse. From verbal abuse to him slamming your head and laughing to punching you in the face.

Your only concern right now should be yourself.

Him slamming on the brakes could have left you seriously injured, you could have damaged your head, your eye, you could have been permanently disfigured. This is serious stuff, not rudeness, this is evil/abuse. What if you had been really hurt on either occasion? That would have taken you off the farm, are you willing to lose your livelihood over this - man?

You are stronger than you know, but the great thing is you don't need to do this alone. You should tell your family, if they are supportive, his abuse is not your secret to keep. He would like nothing more than to keep you isolated.

Stop being afraid, surround yourself with support, the numbers you have supporting you will soon far outweigh him on his own. Your family, your Son, your fellow workers on the farm, the police, your local DV advocate.

His abuse of you is not your secret to keep - that's all on him and you don't need to worry about him.